Merino Baby Sleeping Bag - Winter Weight
The BabyBundles winter weight merino sleeping bag is the ideal sleeping bag for your baby during the colder nights of the year.
This baby sleeping bag is made from three layers of fabric. On the inside, 100% superfine New Zealand merino wool, 200gms, 18.9 micron, so soft that it feels like silk. In the middle is an extra layer of 50% Cotton and 50% Bamboo providing a warmer option for winter. On the outside, 100% cotton, knitted in New Zealand.
Merino baby sleeping bags are an innovation that helps prevent baby waking in the night. A popular alternative to sheets and blankets, a New Zealand merino baby sleeping bag
- prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- keeps baby comfortable throughout the night by regulating moisture and temperature
- settles baby more easily in unfamiliar surroundings as they associate the bag with sleep
So easy to use, simply open the baby sleeping bag out flat by undoing shoulder domes and opening zip. Lay your baby on opened baby sleeping bag and insert an arm through armhole. Connect the dome above the other shoulder and zip up the sleeping bag around your baby. Your baby is now snug as a bug in a rug!
- 3 layers of fabric
- 100% New Zealand superfine merino wool inner
- 50% Cotton - 50% Bamboo middle layer
- 100% cotton outer layer
- 2 domes on one shoulder
- Open ended side zip, opens from the bottom of the bag until all the way under one arm
- Made in New Zealand
Available in Infant 90cm long and 40 cm wide