Winter Weight Merino Sleeping Bag 3-24 months - Cloud Print
Merino sleeping bags are an innovation that helps prevent baby waking in the night. A popular alternative to sheets and blankets, a New Zealand Merino sleeping bag
- prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- keeps baby comfortable throughout the night by regulating moisture and temperature
- settles baby more easily in unfamiliar surroundings as they associate the bag with sleep
So easy to use, simply open the bag out flat by undoing shoulder domes and opening zip. Lay baby on opened bag and insert arm through armhole. Dome up the second shoulder and zip up around baby. Baby is now snug as a bug in a rug!
Made from a mix of cotton and merino. On the inside, 100% superfine New Zealand merino, 200gms, 18.9 micron, so soft that it feels like silk. In the middle is an extra layer of 50% Cotton and 50% Bamboo providing a warmer option for winter. On the outside, 100% cotton, knitted in New Zealand.
- 3 layers of fabric
- 100% New Zealand superfi merino wool inner
- 50% Cotton - 50% Bamboo middle layer
- 100% cotton outer layer
- 2 domes on one shoulder
- Open ended side zip, opens from the bottom of the bag until all the way under one arm
- Made in New Zealand
Available in Infant 90cm long and 40 cm wide